- Tornadoes – Cloud identification that signals a tornado, safety, and hands on fun with our tornado simulator.
- Fossil Replicas – Paint your own fossil replicas (please call ahead of time if you would like a fossil replica other than dinosaur skin).
An extra charge for materials will be made with these classes depending on the replica you choose.
- Changes in Vier’s Ditch Creek– The creek in Truassic Park is scheduled to be dredged. What animals currently live in the ditch? Who will be affected by the dredging? What is at the bottom of the Vier’s Ditch Creek anyhow? How do we measure how fast the creek is flowing at now? How do we check for water clarity?
- Rocks & Minerals– We have lots of minerals and rocks to share as well as our sedimentation tank to look at how layers are formed in moving water. This class is great for those hot days.
- Suggest a Topic– Science Adventure Club also lets YOU bring in items of interest to learn more about. Our adventure club students are a special breed – always thinking – always having lots of questions – always sharing rocks, skulls and more with the other students and the teacher. Call or e-mail Cindy Julius to suggest a topic.
Please RSVP to participate in the classes.
Written by Cindy Julius